DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA

A canon free Soul Eater role-playing site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Draw Now: 30 Easy Exercises For Beginners
...Right. Partners. I need one. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:46 pm by 

» Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
...Right. Partners. I need one. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am by keylaleigh

» Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
...Right. Partners. I need one. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm by Malverne

» Cybil is here!!
...Right. Partners. I need one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm by Tacker

» Cybil (WIP)
...Right. Partners. I need one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm by Cybil

» Mission: Millennium Bug
...Right. Partners. I need one. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am by Malverne

» Mission: El Chupacabra
...Right. Partners. I need one. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm by Malverne

» ...Right. Partners. I need one.
...Right. Partners. I need one. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm by Ren Nakai

» Rash, Rushed, Ren!
...Right. Partners. I need one. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 pm by Malverne

Most active topics
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto
Homeroom: Day 1
Practical Applications: Day 1
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?
Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!!
The Painter of DWMA
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

...Right. Partners. I need one.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Tezuka

Rin Tezuka

...Right. Partners. I need one. Empty
PostSubject: ...Right. Partners. I need one.   ...Right. Partners. I need one. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:19 pm

"...Sup? I'm Rin. Just call me Rin." The armless girl looks away from her painting to address her audience. Her messy red hair was in her face with blotches of green and yellow paint lost somewhere in there. She points her brush at you, staining the ground before you with a small spot of red. "I'm a weapon, and a deadly one at that." Already she would set in her mind games. "A super powerful gun. Lots of bullets all at once, and spinning. Spiiinning!" She giggles a moment, then her face turns serious, as though she hadn't laughed at all.

She remains silent and stares you over for a bit, as though scanning you like a robot. "If you're gonna use me right, you need to have a big Soul Wavelength. I'll be honest... I drain people pretty easy..." For the next ten minutes, she begins to examine her painting, then lifting her brush between her toes once to paint a red line, she turns back. "If you think you can handle it, go ahead. I'll go with you for a while. I just want a strong partner... an interesting partner for my collection... I go at my own pace. Go at yours. You might be surprised how well it works for us both." The girl offers a smile through closed eyes and turns back to her painting.

Back to top Go down
http://keyoftheworlds.freemessageboards.com/
Ren Nakai

Ren Nakai

...Right. Partners. I need one. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Right. Partners. I need one.   ...Right. Partners. I need one. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Hmm. Bullets and spinning, eh? The boy marched up to Rin, and immediately held out his arm for a handshake. "Name's Ren, Rin! It's great meeting you!" A few moments pass before Ren realizes that Rin wasn't going to shake back; Ren instead grabbed one of her sleeves and shook it himself. "I'm not too sure how strong my 'soul wavelength' is, but that's OK because i'm strong myself! So let's go pick a mission out, partner!"
Back to top Go down

...Right. Partners. I need one.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DWMA :: Partners :: Weapons-
Jump to: