DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA

A canon free Soul Eater role-playing site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Draw Now: 30 Easy Exercises For Beginners
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:46 pm by 

» Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am by keylaleigh

» Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm by Malverne

» Cybil is here!!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm by Tacker

» Cybil (WIP)
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm by Cybil

» Mission: Millennium Bug
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am by Malverne

» Mission: El Chupacabra
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm by Malverne

» ...Right. Partners. I need one.
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm by Ren Nakai

» Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 pm by Malverne

Most active topics
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto
Homeroom: Day 1
Practical Applications: Day 1
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?
Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!!
The Painter of DWMA
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren Nakai

Ren Nakai

Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown! Empty
PostSubject: Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!   Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:18 am

Stepping off of the plane was an experience in itself for Ren. Even without sleeves, the heat exhausted him. Although normally at a decent climate, it was a very hot day in the small Mexican village. "Ugh, why does the south have to be so hooot..." Ren mumbled, slouched over and stumbling forward. "Let's get this over with, Rin. I wanna get out of here as quickly as possible..." Ren mumbled again, before taking a large gulp of his water. "Where do you think we should start? Maybe the local authorities or something?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Tezuka

Rin Tezuka

PostSubject: Re: Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!   Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:32 am

Rin followed, seemingly un-phased from the heat. She didn't pay any mind to his complaints either. She was just scouting out the new area. Her expression looked bored and lazy like always. It really was small. It wasn't like DWMA. And she couldn't figure out if she liked it or not. The people generally looked different, too. Like a moving painting from her dreams... "I.. think we should... what?"

She blinks a few times, trying to stabilize herself in this world as she looked about, taking everything in. "Maybe... people? People are good for this kinda thing. Right? Think we could get this Choochootrain's bra to stay still long enough for a painting, Renny?"
Back to top Go down
http://keyoftheworlds.freemessageboards.com/
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!   Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:37 am

"Hey, you two!" There was a man holding a sign saying "DWMA" in the airport, slouching lazily. He spotted his fare easily enough; there weren't many girls walking around without arms. He brushed his mustache once and shook the sign at them.

"Yea, you two. I'm supposed to take you guys to the site of the last attack. Unless you feel like dawdling around a bit more?" This cab driver was not in the best of moods. To be fair, he never was happy, but being told to go into the forest where all the attacks were happening was not a way to put a smile on his face.

"Well, come on!" He snapped, "Might as well die before it gets hot today!"
Back to top Go down
Rin Tezuka

Rin Tezuka

PostSubject: Re: Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!   Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:50 am

Rin looks to the cab driver who was speaking, then to Ren. "...right. Come on, Renny. Car guy is waiting for us." Not waiting, she bent over slightly, grabbing a hold of the front of his shirt with her teeth and dragged him along. It was surprisingly effective, considering the build difference. "Hey, car guy. Just... take us."

[[Ren's player is off to dream world for the night~]]
Back to top Go down
http://keyoftheworlds.freemessageboards.com/
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!   Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm

"Yea, I'll take you," the cab guy muttered darkly to himself. He got into the cab, not opening the door for the armless girl. She could get it open herself, dammit. It didn't really matter to him. He waited impatiently for his fare to get in, tapping his seat, the meter running.

"Please," he said sarcastically, "Take your time. It's not like I have anything to do today." When the pair got in, the cab driver floored the gas pedal and took off like a shot. He had a long way to go, from the airport in Rio de Janeiro to the middle of freaking nowhere, and really didn't want to spend any longer in the same car with these two kids than was absolutely necessary. The only reason he'd taken this fare was because he was going to get paid double.

"You two just...chat or something," he growled, "I'll letcha know when we get there." He then turned up the radio and the fan, and glared out above the wheel, blazing along the roads at fifteen miles an hour above the speed limit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!   Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1