DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA

A canon free Soul Eater role-playing site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Draw Now: 30 Easy Exercises For Beginners
Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:46 pm by 

» Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am by keylaleigh

» Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm by Malverne

» Cybil is here!!
Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm by Tacker

» Cybil (WIP)
Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm by Cybil

» Mission: Millennium Bug
Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am by Malverne

» Mission: El Chupacabra
Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm by Malverne

» ...Right. Partners. I need one.
Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm by Ren Nakai

» Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 pm by Malverne

Most active topics
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto
Homeroom: Day 1
Practical Applications: Day 1
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?
Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!!
The Painter of DWMA
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met. Empty
PostSubject: Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met.   Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:46 pm

Behind the Role Player!

How you found us: Tacker begged me to come and help him, because without me, he is a bumbling idiot, and with me, he is UNSTOPPABLE!!! Nah, he just asked me to help out.

Any Other Users: Aleks is mine. So far, that's all I've got.
RP Length: 'bout a year.

Character Sheet

Name: John Smith
Nickname: Jojo
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 117 lbs
Type: Meister
Position: Student
Picture: Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met. Normal_Garry
Appearance: Jojo is a fair-skinned young man with dark eyes and hair that is about ear length and often falls into his face. Under normal lighting, sunlight, his hair looks simply black, but in dimmer light, the purple and blue tones come through. Jojo’s average height for his age, but he often slumps, and he’s rather skinny, so it seems like there’s not as much of him there. He has long, thin fingers that are either curled around a book or tapping a flat surface. He wears a simple grey shirt, black pants, and simple black shoes. He also has a dark coat, the same color as his hair, with frayed edges at the hem, wrists, and neck. Jojo has a small zippo that he plays with rather often. If he’s in a good mood, he may even pull out his can of lighter fluid and start doing tricks.

Personality: Jojo is shy. Plain and simple. He’s not good with new people, or old people, or people in general. He often has things to say, but cannot work up the nerve to say it. In traditional classrooms, he is caught up in his own thoughts of underachievement, and often his grades suffer. In more practical settings, especially when he’s alone, Jojo manages to get stuff done. If he’s told to work with a team, Jojo is generally too nervous to protest, and just goes along with whatever he’s told to do. He’s often underestimated, by his classmates, teachers, and himself, and has had enormous trouble finding a partner. Jojo wants desperately to be good enough, but he just can’t calm down enough to say anything. The only time he is calm is either when he’s playing with fire, or playing the piano. He doesn’t compose his own work, but is very good at hearing a piece, and replicating it.
Jojo can’t perform under pressure, but when he’s alone, he calms down. In a battle, he’s performing for himself, so unless people are watching him, he’ll do fine. As soon as he stops worrying about the people watching him and focuses on himself, he straightens up to his full height, and suddenly gets much better at whatever he’s trying to do. His thoughts become smoother, as do his movements, because they aren’t jumbled up by the proximity to people. He isn’t prone to violence or confrontation, however, and is more likely to try to avoid a fight than to charge on in.

Fighting Style: Jojo is a defensive fighter first. His technique is mostly about distraction, full of feints. He wants to get his opponent frustrated and distracted, and, most of all, tired. He is trained in fencing, and is a relatively skillful swordsman, and uses his long limbs to circle his opponent endlessly, constantly feinting. When fighting multiple opponents, Jojo never stands still, always manipulating his opponents so that only one or two were within striking distance of him. This usually leads to long, drawn-out battles, but Jojo is patient, never rushing. As long as he’s calm, Jojo can wait an eternity to find the perfect opportunity to finish a fight…or to run away.

Abilities: Soul Perception: Due to his sensitive ears, Jojo can hear the frequency of souls. He’s generally aware of a cacophony of wavelengths, but he can focus to hear the specific melodies and chords of people around him. Jojo can accurately identify wavelengths up 100 yards away.
Jojo is a skilled swordsman on his own, and because of his left-handedness, he excels at confusing his opponents. He’s graceful and light on his feet, and dexterous with his hands. Jojo is also capable of juggling fire, but the flames that he juggles are generally the size of a cotton balls.

Special Notes:

Dislikes: being watched, being talked to, being underestimated
Strengths: Graceful and dexterous, skilled swordsman, great endurance/patience
Weaknesses: horrible stage fright, not a strategist, is unused to fighting against long-range fighters
Hobbies: playing music, playing with his lighter, knitting

History: Jojo was born in Death City, child and sibling of accomplished weapons. Out of his entire family, he was the only one whose weapon blood was inactive, and therein is the beginning of his self-esteem problem. His parents always tried to get Jojo to join them in various activities, but he couldn’t because, well, he wasn’t a weapon. So Jojo was left at home a lot, and he got very bored. He picked up his hobbies around this time, plunking random notes on a piano, trying to recreate his mother’s knitting technique, and playing with his brother’s lighter. Eventually, he got very good at those things, and his parents noticed. They tried to get Jojo to show off, but Jojo didn’t want to show what he could do.
As a way to get their son to join society, Jojo’s parents put him into a fencing class. He did okay in the normal classes, but learned very quickly in private lessons. However, the fencing teachers started pressuring Jojo into competing, and he promptly stopped going to class.
On his own, Jojo focused on his music. He started listening to songs, and transcribing them to the piano, and arranging them so that they fit his tastes. One day, Jojo’s parents were sick of him hanging around the house, and kicked him out for the day. He hung out around the park, listening to the noises and trying to pick a melody. But…something was strange. It was as if the people in the park were…singing? Humming? It was a noise that it seemed only Jojo could hear, unique to each person. Some were louder than others, some had more complex melodies, some were chords, some were in different scales…it was something Jojo had never even heard of.
After a while, the Smith’s figured out that Jojo was hearing people’s souls, and were suddenly very excited. Their son may not be a weapon, but he could still go to DWMA as a meister! Woohoo! When Jojo was thirteen, his parents threw him into Shibusen, fully expecting him to become a powerful meister, but they forgot to take into account the fact that Jojo was, and would be for years, painfully shy. Even with all the little gatherings Shibusen put together, Jojo found himself without a weapon for over a year. He’s mostly escaped notice from his teachers, scraping by in grades. He had a tendency to have horrible grades throughout the year, then ace all of his finals. It baffled his teachers, and they didn’t really know what to with him. They were about to kick him out of DWMA when a new teacher decided to give him a try. So, Jojo has one semester to find a partner, whether he knows it or not, if he wants to stay at DWMA.
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met.   Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Very nice. My only question is about the knitting, but it's not so much of a question as a comment. He's a skilled knitting, zippo tricking, piano playing swordsman. Awesome, but knitting? I guess it's just his thing! I digress. Good profile. Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met. Approved
Back to top Go down
https://dwma-rpg.rpg-board.net
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met.   Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Yea, I couldn't think of another hobby...so now he makes scarves, and the occasional hat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met.   Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jojo, the shyest meister you've ever freaking met.
Page 1 of 1