DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA

A canon free Soul Eater role-playing site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Draw Now: 30 Easy Exercises For Beginners
Olias the Immortal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:46 pm by 

» Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Olias the Immortal I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am by keylaleigh

» Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Olias the Immortal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm by Malverne

» Cybil is here!!
Olias the Immortal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm by Tacker

» Cybil (WIP)
Olias the Immortal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm by Cybil

» Mission: Millennium Bug
Olias the Immortal I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am by Malverne

» Mission: El Chupacabra
Olias the Immortal I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm by Malverne

» ...Right. Partners. I need one.
Olias the Immortal I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm by Ren Nakai

» Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Olias the Immortal I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 pm by Malverne

Most active topics
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto
Homeroom: Day 1
Practical Applications: Day 1
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?
Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!!
The Painter of DWMA
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

Olias the Immortal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

Olias the Immortal Empty
PostSubject: Olias the Immortal   Olias the Immortal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:48 pm

Behind the Role Player!

How you found us: My second character on this site…

Any Other Users: Ralph
RP Length: 6 months

Character Sheet

Name: Olias
Nickname: Merc
Height: 6’
Weight: 200 lbs
Type (Meister, Weapon, Witch, etc...: Immortal
Position: Mercenary, hunts down bad people.

Picture: Olias the Immortal Guild_Wars_2_Commando_Wallpaper-992x623
Appearance: Being alive for over 800 years gives a man a lot to hide. He wears a very worn out mask with what appears as a white light coming from where his left eye would be. Also on his mask is a breathing apparatus. He wears a helmet, nothing so special about that. He wears a vest and long sturdy pants. He has many pockets and compartments on him to hold different items. He always has hi knife and a gun somewhere on him, usually his machine gun. Last but not least he has tattoos everywhere.

Personality: He is a man always on a mission. He talks when he has to talk and yells when he has to yell. He is more on the angry side then the happy side. He is also a rather grouchy man, I guess that happens when you’ve been alive for so long.

Fighting Stlyle: Well he can’t die, so he has no fear of death. He isn’t afraid to get down and dirty. He keeps his distance with his gun and fights with his fists and knife up close. He is a very old school fighter with modern technology. He will plant mines, throw grenades and plant traps.
Abilities: Light eye- His light eye shoot a beam or a laser if you will out of it.
Dark eye- His darker eye can scan areas, pin point targets and help him aim really easily.
Mines- He has incendiary mines, explosive mines, freeze mine and electrical mines.
Grenade Launcher- He can turn is machine gun into a grenade launcher and shoot explosives, tear gas, flash bangs and other things along those lines.

Special Notes: uhhh cant die 

Likes: Hunting, creating new weapons, card games, drinking and smoking.
Dislikes: Torture
Strengths: Cant die, His eyes, technology
Weaknesses: No special powers, innocent Kids and women being hurt
Hobbies: He is always doing mercenary work so he doesn’t have much time for other things. I guess target practice.

History: Olias has been alive for a very longtime. He was raised in the Immortal Clan from birth. He doesn’t know his parents and he never had adopted parents. He was alone for about 12 years until he was recruited to a Special Forces organization designed for immortals. He stayed in the force for a few hundred years but he stopped aging at 30. He mastered everything he could in the Force and finally retired from it at the top rank of Immorticon. He was now well known and respected by most immortals. Around his 500th year as an immortal he was attacked by a rogue immortal and a witch. He was beaten to the ground and when he thought he was a goner, he thought back to the Special Forces days and remembered not to give up. He got up and beat the living shit out of both the Rogue Immortal and the Witch. As they were lying the about to die, he put the witch out of its misery and took the immortals head from him. He found a note on the rogue immortal that said to kill Olias, but it had no reason why. After many more attacks on Olias he had finally gotten injured by a group of witches who basically destroyed his eyes. He barely made it away from that attack. He went back to where he was born and talked to the technology immortal about his eyes. The tech immortal made him a mask witch perfected his vision and enhanced him in indescribable ways. A laser eye and a scanning/targeting eye. After all this Olias became and inventor and was creating his own weapons. Around his 750th year living, he finally found the clan that wanted him dead. It was a clan of witches with a leader who could see glimpses of the feature. He cornered this future seeing witch and demanded answers as to why he was being attacked by her minions. She said that Olias would be the one to kill there group…and so he did. Around year 800 of Olias’s life he got a message from lord death himself. It was a private message from Lord Death… Let’s just say now days Olias hunts down bad people and keeps an eye over the outskirts of Death City and the DWMA. He is … The Mercenary, a professional soldier hired by Lord Death to ‘take care’ of bad people.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

Olias the Immortal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olias the Immortal   Olias the Immortal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Well, I like the idea of the character, but I don't understand why this guy would be welcome in DWMA. As far as we know, Lord Death has never needed outside help, and has never extended an invitation to someone as brutal as an Immortal who's done quite a bit of murder in his time. Especially considering the fact that he (Lord Death, that is) has a school dedicated to, as you say, 'hunting down bad people.'

Aside from that bit, I like the character, but I don't think we're at a point in the rp that, considering the fact I don't think he'd actually be allowed in DWMA, he could be really present. Once we get more people, and have an actual witch presence, then I'd say go for it, but I just don't think we're ready for him right now.
Back to top Go down
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

Olias the Immortal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olias the Immortal   Olias the Immortal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:32 pm

Thats fine! I'l work on him and bring him back later Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Olias the Immortal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olias the Immortal   Olias the Immortal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olias the Immortal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DWMA :: Formalities :: OCC-
Jump to: