DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA

A canon free Soul Eater role-playing site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Draw Now: 30 Easy Exercises For Beginners
May the new girl to the academy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:46 pm by 

» Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
May the new girl to the academy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am by keylaleigh

» Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
May the new girl to the academy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm by Malverne

» Cybil is here!!
May the new girl to the academy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm by Tacker

» Cybil (WIP)
May the new girl to the academy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm by Cybil

» Mission: Millennium Bug
May the new girl to the academy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am by Malverne

» Mission: El Chupacabra
May the new girl to the academy I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm by Malverne

» ...Right. Partners. I need one.
May the new girl to the academy I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm by Ren Nakai

» Rash, Rushed, Ren!
May the new girl to the academy I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 pm by Malverne

Most active topics
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto
Homeroom: Day 1
Practical Applications: Day 1
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?
Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!!
The Painter of DWMA
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

May the new girl to the academy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dunto

Dunto

May the new girl to the academy Empty
PostSubject: May the new girl to the academy   May the new girl to the academy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Behind the Role Player!

How you found us: Tacker

Any Other Users: Dunto
RP Length:
2 days
Character Sheet

Name: Maya Tallis
Nickname: May
Height: 5’4
Weight: 115
Type (Meister, Weapon, Witch, etc...: Meister
Position: Student Junior Year

Picture:May the new girl to the academy Anime%252520emo%252520girl

Appearance: Black hair with deep red streaks, brown eyes, heavy eyeliner, always wears black shirts, wears long fingerless gloves, wears blue jeans with a heart broken belt, and a chained wallet. Thin. And small build. Some would describe as emo.

Personality: Sweet, easy to get along with, afraid of getting in trouble, outgoing, excitable, likable. She is one of those people who isn’t popular but is friends with everybody, hardly has any enemies, accepting, flexible soul wavelength, can get angry but is usually a level headed about it. extremely caring and does not like to see comrades hurt.
Fighting Stlyle: Defensive, sets traps, waits for the right time to strike then usually tries to end the enemy in one attack. Very acrobatic and likes to be on higher ground. She can use soul strings and can make them sticky which she shoots out of any point on her body, will use these to swing like spiderman and will use these to set traps to get the opponent stuck. Almost always has her strings attatched to her and some surrounding so that she can retract them and dodge at odd angles. Has no preference to fighting with a weapon or not unless she is afraid. She is scared of the dark.
Abilities: Soul string: uses her soul wavelength to create strings that are almost indestructible and difficult to see which can be sticky if she desires.
Soul String: Swing: will swing around her battle field like spiderman and maintain height and field advantage.
Soul string: mine: she will put an expolosive amount of her compressed soul wavelength wraped in her string, if triggered it will explode with her direct soul wavelength.
Soul string: Shield: She will use her string to create a shield which she can block incoming attacks
Soul string: limbs: uses her strings to create weaved limbs and have extra limbs
Soul String: Double: uses her strings weaved to look like a dumby and she can manipulate it like a puppet.
Soul String: Dart: Forces her compressed soul wavelength into a string dart, which she can launch.

Special Notes:
will become dunto’s partner they will work in a weird team where they will fight both in human form until it is absolutely necessary of if they are in grave danger. Can connect her strings to dunto and soul resonate with him at a range.

Dislikes: the hot, people who don’t like her

Strengths: blocking ability, dodging ability, can attack with her direct soul wavelength

Weaknesses:lacks physical strength, if she gets hit(besides her strings) she will get badly hurt, kind of frail

Hobbies:
eating. Reading.

History:
She was born in a small town outside of death city, she would play games with her friends like hid and go seek and tag when she was little. She would always win because she could sense their souls, she could always make friends because she could sense their personality and would avoid hurting them in any way. She told her parents she could sense souls and they were ecstatic! however her parents were very poor and couldn’t afford to send her to death city year round to go to the academy. So she trained on her own and practiced using her soul wavelength and soul strings. so when she got old enough for it to be her junior year she was tired of not being able to go to the academy so she went to lord death and he agreed to let her live at the academy expense free until she could afford or find another place to live. So she entered the academy as a junior, without a partner because she entered late.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: May the new girl to the academy   May the new girl to the academy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:43 pm

got another one for me, eh? Well, here we go.

First off: your character is OP. She's overpowered. This kind of soul manipulation is difficult for Stein to do when he's wielding a Death Scythe, and he's one of the most powerful meisters in the series. A sixteen year old girl would not have these abilities. Most meisters don't have many moves on their own, besides something like Soul Menace. I let Tacker have a small set of his own moves because he learned over a long period of time how to do these things, and because no finesse is involved. May has not had training for these techniques, nor does she have a weapon partner to amplify her dexterity. If you found a partner who you could resonate with to create these abilities, then that would be a different matter, but right now this is just too much.

Second: Academy students are given places to live, and a weekly stipend, and there are many businesses around Death City that hire students, so money would not be a problem.

Third: I don't like the idea of you creating your own team. It takes the fun out of a partnership. Try to find another user to make a partnership with. We're roleplaying because it's fun, and to make friends. You can't do that if you won't work together with others.
Back to top Go down
Dunto

Dunto

PostSubject: Re: May the new girl to the academy   May the new girl to the academy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:10 pm

ok ill work on her then try again later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the new girl to the academy   May the new girl to the academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May the new girl to the academy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DWMA :: Formalities :: OCC-
Jump to: