DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA

A canon free Soul Eater role-playing site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Draw Now: 30 Easy Exercises For Beginners
Mel Thatcher: Pint-Sized Backwoods Troublemaker I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:46 pm by 

» Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Mel Thatcher: Pint-Sized Backwoods Troublemaker I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am by keylaleigh

» Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Mel Thatcher: Pint-Sized Backwoods Troublemaker I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm by Malverne

» Cybil is here!!
Mel Thatcher: Pint-Sized Backwoods Troublemaker I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm by Tacker

» Cybil (WIP)
Mel Thatcher: Pint-Sized Backwoods Troublemaker I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm by Cybil

» Mission: Millennium Bug
Mel Thatcher: Pint-Sized Backwoods Troublemaker I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am by Malverne

» Mission: El Chupacabra
Mel Thatcher: Pint-Sized Backwoods Troublemaker I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm by Malverne

» ...Right. Partners. I need one.
Mel Thatcher: Pint-Sized Backwoods Troublemaker I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm by Ren Nakai

» Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mel Thatcher: Pint-Sized Backwoods Troublemaker I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 pm by Malverne

Most active topics
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto
Homeroom: Day 1
Practical Applications: Day 1
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?
Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!!
The Painter of DWMA
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

Mel Thatcher: Pint-Sized Backwoods Troublemaker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keylaleigh

keylaleigh

Mel Thatcher: Pint-Sized Backwoods Troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Mel Thatcher: Pint-Sized Backwoods Troublemaker   Mel Thatcher: Pint-Sized Backwoods Troublemaker I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Behind the Role Player!

How you found us: Mal is a RL friend of mine.

Any Other Users:
RP Length: I am a semi-advanced to advanced roleplayer, completely capable of walls of text if the situation calls for it, but feel most comfortable with two to three paragraph posts. When it comes to how long I have been roleplaying, I have been on and off for about ten years.

Character Sheet

Name: Melanie Thatcher
Nickname: Mel
Height: 4’10.5”
Weight: 147lbs
Type (Meister, Weapon, Witch, etc...: Autonomous Weapon (Double-Bladed Battleaxe)
Position:New Student

Picture:(being edited)
Appearance: Mel is very VERY short for her age, just scraping above the legal height for dwarfism, with a pear-shaped build. She keeps her blond hair out of her hazel eyes by tying it into pigtail braids that hang just an inch or so below her shoulders. She has a ready smile and a mischievous glint in her eyes. She wears clothing that is comfortable, consisting of cropped jeans, black tee shirts and flannel over shirts, with clunky work boots on her feet that boost her height an inch or so. Her left arm is covered in bracelets. Her body is covered in scrapes, bruises, and scars from all of her past fights with others in her old home, one of which got her to the DWMA in the first place.

Personality: Mel is loud, boisterous, and can be a bit of a bully if rubbed the wrong way. She tends to be impatient and reckless, preferring to charge into a situation rather than wait longer to get the job done. She can be a little difficult to get along with and tends to rub people the wrong way when she first meets them. Mel solves problems by beating the snot out of whoever’s causing them, and has been an a ton of fights over the years in order to prove herself to both her family and peers. Her family means more to her than anything, and consists of everyone she thinks positively about. If she considers a person family, they are guaranteed to be under her protection and have her complete loyalty for whatever needs to be done.
Fighting Stlyle: Mel’s philosophy when it comes to combat is “Shoot first, ask questions later. If they answer, shoot again.” She is reckless and not at all into defensive combat, preferring to take enemies head on, multiple at once preferred. When she realizes that she’s starting to lose, she puts all of her strength into a last-ditch effort to clear a path for running, taking out whoever gets in her way.

Abilities:
-Her right arm is a double-bladed battle axe, each end of the axe almost as wide as Mel herself.
-Great Cleave- Mel summons her energy to slice her axe downward or across to create a glowing arc that slices almost anything in a ten foot path.
-Cleaving Circle- Take the Great Cleave, only Mel spins in a circle and the blade only goes out a five foot radius. Both this and Great Cleave tire her out and are used only as a last ditch effort.
-Knuckle Blade- Mel grows smaller axe blades out of her knuckles to add slashing damage to her punches.
-Bracelet Buckler- A gift from her grandmother, Mel’s bracelets can transform into a small shield for extra defense.
Special Notes: Mel is a master of the maniacal cackle.

-Picking fights
-Her very large family
-Country and folk music
-Large vehicles
Dislikes:
-Being called short
-Insults directed at her family or upbringing
-Enclosed spaces
-Having to wait for things
-Being too covered in blood and gore
Strengths:
-Extreme endurance. She can take a hit and keep on going.
-Above average combat reflexes
-Her height makes her harder to hit.
-She is surprisingly strong for her size, which tends to take enemies by surprise
Weaknesses:
-She is seriously lacking in the stealth department, blowing her cover as soon as she enters an area
-When angry, she tends to lose any shred of strategy that may have been given.
-Her impatience gives her the tendency to rush straight into a fight before thinking.
-She doesn't know how to properly use her shield and lacks greatly on defense.
Hobbies:
-Tinkering with machinery, especially cars and trucks
-Playing mandolin
-Working out

History: Mel is the seventh of eight children living in backwoods Kentucky with their parents and entire extended family consisting of grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, and even a few that aren’t related whatsoever. Almost every member of this family, however, is an autonomous weapon. The ones that aren’t have no special powers of note. They are extremely close-knit and work together as a sort of “clan”, sharing both the good and bad times and taking on anyone who insults them.
This led to Mel being in a ton of fights over the years, as she had to protect the family name from those who would speak ill of it, which was almost everyone. In their town, the Thatcher clan was considered the lowest of the low, and the local law enforcement jumped at chances to see them come to justice. The Thatchers paid no mind to this and kept living their lives as peacefully as possible. They were always down for a good tussle, though, and fighting was how a Thatcher proved their worth in the family. They were proud of their autonomy and considered themselves strong compared to weapons that had to lean against a meister in order to go into combat. Weapons that rely on meisters are weak in the eyes of a Thatcher.
One day, Mel was defending the name of the family and ended up putting her opponent into a coma. This, of course, gave the law exactly what they wanted, and Mel was taken to court for her actions. Of course, she was guilty as charged, and given two choices: go to dig holes all day, or enroll at the DWMA, where she would be taught and forced to use her talents for a better purpose than picking fights. She, of course, chose the second option. Now she lives in an RV with no wheels on the edge of Death City
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

Mel Thatcher: Pint-Sized Backwoods Troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel Thatcher: Pint-Sized Backwoods Troublemaker   Mel Thatcher: Pint-Sized Backwoods Troublemaker I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:27 pm

You forgot to mention that she's the master of the maniacal cackle. Geez, Keyla, I dunno how I can accept a profile without that...

hehehe kidding.

Mel Thatcher: Pint-Sized Backwoods Troublemaker Approved
Back to top Go down

Mel Thatcher: Pint-Sized Backwoods Troublemaker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DWMA :: Formalities :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: