DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA

A canon free Soul Eater role-playing site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Draw Now: 30 Easy Exercises For Beginners
Augustin DuChamp: The Warrior Poet I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:46 pm by 

» Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Augustin DuChamp: The Warrior Poet I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am by keylaleigh

» Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Augustin DuChamp: The Warrior Poet I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm by Malverne

» Cybil is here!!
Augustin DuChamp: The Warrior Poet I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm by Tacker

» Cybil (WIP)
Augustin DuChamp: The Warrior Poet I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm by Cybil

» Mission: Millennium Bug
Augustin DuChamp: The Warrior Poet I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am by Malverne

» Mission: El Chupacabra
Augustin DuChamp: The Warrior Poet I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm by Malverne

» ...Right. Partners. I need one.
Augustin DuChamp: The Warrior Poet I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm by Ren Nakai

» Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Augustin DuChamp: The Warrior Poet I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 pm by Malverne

Most active topics
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto
Homeroom: Day 1
Practical Applications: Day 1
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?
Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!!
The Painter of DWMA
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

Augustin DuChamp: The Warrior Poet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keylaleigh

keylaleigh

Augustin DuChamp: The Warrior Poet Empty
PostSubject: Augustin DuChamp: The Warrior Poet   Augustin DuChamp: The Warrior Poet I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Behind the Role Player!

How you found us:

Any Other Users: I also play Mel Thatcher
RP Length:

Character Sheet

Name: Augustin DuChamp
Nickname: none. He is Augustin
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 167 lbs
Type (Meister, Weapon, Witch, etc...: Meister
Position:Freshman

Picture: Augustin DuChamp: The Warrior Poet Duchamp_zps765aad64
Appearance: Augustin has wavy brown hair and grey-blue eyes. He wears a red coat with a black trim and a red rose out of the breast pocket. He picks a fresh rose every day. In his other breast pocket is a lace handkerchief made by a friend studying lacemaking in Brugges. Under the jacket is a shirt of the finest cotton and neatly pressed dark brown pants. On his feet are impeccably polished dark brown boots.

Personality: Augustin is what one may see if they look up the word “fop” in the dictionary. He can be vain and very squeamish when it comes to his appearance, as he has the belief that “the clothes make the man” and he must always look good. He appreciates the finer things in life and will make sure that he gets them as often as possible.
That, however, is his personality whenever he is not fighting. When he finds himself in a combat situation, he becomes very focused on the matter at hand and his focus will not leave until the matter is taken care of.
Fighting Stlyle: Augustin is not used to fighting, so his style is awkward at best. He is better at stepping out of the way of attacks than actually attacking. He is working on the actually attacking bit. However, he cannot stand his clothing getting wrecked and if it even gets a smidge dirty, he will attack until all of his opponents are unconscious or dead. Or both.

Abilities:
-Soul Perception, still very weak because he is new to the concept
Special Notes:Before combat, he puts his long hair back in a ponytail so it is not in his face.

-Classical Music
-Fine food and drink
Dislikes:
-Uncultured Swine
-Being Dirty
-Bad gardening.
Strengths:
-His foppish attitude tends to throw off his opponents in combat.
-While he does not know everything, he knows exactly where to go to find information he needs.
Weaknesses:
-He is still untrained in the ways of using a weapon and soul perception
-His style is very uncoordinated and tends to focus more on avoiding getting dirty than actually defending.
Hobbies:
-Writing Poetry
-Playing Violin
-Gardening

History: Augustin was born in the small town of Bayeaux, France to a pair of freelance artists. They were never the richest in the world, but they were always content. He never had the eye for painting that his parents had, so instead he turned towards poetry, which he fared decently. He went to school with others of his age and did very well in his classes. Generally, he had a normal life.
One night, he and his friends decided to take a shortcut down a usually ignored alleyway to get home. Halfway down the street they were attacked by a madman that killed the entire group, save Augustin, because before the madman could get to him, he was killed by a great blade. The wielder of the blade told Augustin to just go home and forget about what happened.
He couldn’t forget, though. He started doing research on what had happened and he soon learned about everything; weapons, meisters, kishin, witches… and the DWMA. At that moment he knew why he was spared. He was meant to go and learn how to be a meister so he could defend people from the evils that lurked in the darkness. That night, he packed up and went to America to join the student roster of the DWMA.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

Augustin DuChamp: The Warrior Poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Augustin DuChamp: The Warrior Poet   Augustin DuChamp: The Warrior Poet I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:53 pm

I look forward to seeing Augustin's foppishness work with our students!

Augustin DuChamp: The Warrior Poet Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN0Sb_qrySBhmbVAcIJezqVzaVQbMzE2rzuHLaO6jxZx73WFFFQA
Back to top Go down

Augustin DuChamp: The Warrior Poet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DWMA :: Formalities :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: