DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA

A canon free Soul Eater role-playing site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Draw Now: 30 Easy Exercises For Beginners
Aleksandra the Death Scythe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:46 pm by 

» Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Aleksandra the Death Scythe I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am by keylaleigh

» Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Aleksandra the Death Scythe I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm by Malverne

» Cybil is here!!
Aleksandra the Death Scythe I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm by Tacker

» Cybil (WIP)
Aleksandra the Death Scythe I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm by Cybil

» Mission: Millennium Bug
Aleksandra the Death Scythe I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am by Malverne

» Mission: El Chupacabra
Aleksandra the Death Scythe I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm by Malverne

» ...Right. Partners. I need one.
Aleksandra the Death Scythe I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm by Ren Nakai

» Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Aleksandra the Death Scythe I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 pm by Malverne

Most active topics
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto
Homeroom: Day 1
Practical Applications: Day 1
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?
Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!!
The Painter of DWMA
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

Aleksandra the Death Scythe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

Aleksandra the Death Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Aleksandra the Death Scythe   Aleksandra the Death Scythe I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Behind the Role Player!

How you found us: Er, I'm buds with the guy who made it?

Any Other Users: Not yet
RP Length: I've been roleplaying for about a year now.

Character Sheet

Name: Aleksandra White
Nickname: Aleks
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 130 lbs
Type (Meister, Weapon, Witch, etc...: Weapon: Death Scythe
Position: Teacher

Picture:Aleksandra the Death Scythe Normal_chica_con_pseudo_auriculares
Appearance: Aleks is tall and thin, with pale skin, red eyes, and long green hair, lightening to white at the tips. She, ignoring the standard of dress set by most teachers, wears very casual clothing. She usually has on skinny jeans, of varying dark colors, a thin red long sleeved shirt, and well worn street shoes. Aleks always, always, has on a large baggy blue hoodie. No exceptions. People wonder if she only has the one that she just keeps repairing when it gets torn or burned or something, of if she just has about twenty of the same hoodie in her closet. Aleks generally has a set of over-the-ears headphones around her neck, attached to an mp3 player somewhere on her person. On her hands, she has a pair of large tan worker’s gloves. Aleks has a relaxed look about her, although her face generally has an expression that floats between bored, neutral, tired, and on occasion, sad.
As a weapon, Aleks can transform into a long spiked chain with a spearhead on each end. She has control over the length of chain, and can therefore float in the air when fully transformed, flying around like an airborne snake. Because Aleks is a Death Scythe, she can summon this chain from anywhere on her body, but has a tendency to either summon it from down her sleeves, or her mouth.
Aleks has a long, deep scar on her back, reaching from the bottom of her ribcage to the back of her head, about two inches behind her left ear. The only portion of the scar that's visible is the part above her collar, and that's only visible when her hood is down and her hair is up.

Personality: Aleks is a relatively quiet person. She’s seen too much for someone her age, and those experiences have sobered her. She speaks when she has something important to say: not before. Aleks has an analytical mind, rarely letting her emotions get in the way of decisions. Some might say this makes her cold, and Aleks would probably agree. She is rational and calm in the face of the constant chaos; the metaphorical eye of the storm. Aleks rarely worries about trivial things, such as first impressions or if people are mad at her. Above all, she prizes the lives of the warriors fighting in this war. If she can best protect them by teaching them to protect themselves, then she will do whatever it takes to educate them. If she can best protect them by becoming a human shield, then so be it. Aleks will take on the most dire odds if it means saving at least one life.
Because of her incredibly rational mind, Aleks’ reaction to the madness wavelength is minimal. She can sense the madness, but is very good at keeping it at bay, at not letting it affect her thoughts. The only time madness has any particular effect on her is when the frequency is being directed at her specifically.

Fighting Stlyle: When fighting, Aleks prioritizes not getting hit over landing blows. She prefers fighting autonomously, using the length of chain deflect incoming attacks while trying to snare her opponent. She rarely uses the spearheads for attacking, but swings them around to keep her opponent at bay. Because Aleks has control over the length of chain, she’s fully capable of sticking a spearhead into the ground and standing on the chain as it moves through the air. When fighting with a meister, Aleks can actually fly, not needing support.

Abilities: Construct: Cage: Aleks lets out a long length of chain, and surrounds herself with it, creating a small globe around her body to fend off attacks. It can be completely solid, effectively sealing her inside a ball, or be less complete and the circles of chain can act like bars on a cage. This technique can also be used offensively, sealing her opponent in, but few opponents stay still for long enough to get caught.
Construct: Lance: Aleks covers her arm with chain, creating a long, thick, strong lance that she can either throw, which would cause the lance to collapse once it hits something, or keep as a weapon on her arm.
Descending Darkness: Extending her wavelength over a large area, Aleks blocks out all light for both herself and her opponent. From outside, it appears as if a large globe of darkness has appeared in the battleground. This technique works better with a meister, but a meister is not necessary. This technique is broken as soon as someone touches the globe.
Descending Darkness: Silent Hunter: Under cover of darkness, Aleks stations herself above her target, and sends small, powerful, accurate beams of her wavelength, often felling her prey with one blow.
Descending Darkness: Hidden Snare: Also under darkness, Aleks lays out a length of chain on the ground, ready for her target to step in exactly the wrong spot. Then, Aleks grabs him and either cuts his foot off with the spikes on the chain or suspends him from a tree to be attacked from above.
Aleks can transform into a long length of spiked chain with a barbed spearhead on either end. She is in full control of the chain’s length, much like a snake is in full control of the length of its body. As such, Aleks can manipulate the chain to support itself in the air, often standing on this freestanding platform. When fully transformed, Aleks can fly through the air, snaking around sinuously, taking her meister with her. When partially transformed, she can’t float around without support, but she can sprout two chains from her body, each with the spearhead on the end. She has all the abilities that come with being a Death Scythe. Aleks is very rational and analytical, and thinks through problems before acting. Aleks is very good at sensing wavelengths, and she’s agile, so she’s good at hunting down troublemakers. Aleks also has near-perfect recall, meaning she can call up any memory and it’s reasonably reliable.
Aleks is capable of resonating with a meister, but she hasn’t found a meister partner yet, and is therefore unaware of any resonances for that partner.

Special Notes:Aleks often uses her chain to swing through the city, much like Spiderman does, when she’s in a hurry.

Dislikes:loudmouths, being told information twice, being hot (and yet she never takes off the sweatshirt…)
Strengths:Aleks is agile and dexterous, she can sense souls with pinpoint accuracy, and she is resistant to the madness wavelength.
Weaknesses:Aleks has almost no brute strength or stopping power, she’s rather frail and easy to hurt once she’s actually hit, and she’ll willingly put herself in harm’s way to protect her students.
Hobbies:reading books (she likes fantasy novels the best), listening to music (instrumentals, orchestras, soundtracks)

History:Aleks is Russian by birth, having grown up in Moscow, almost entirely on the streets. She never knew her parents, but was mostly raised by her older siblings. Almost as soon as she could walk, Aleks was out on the streets, begging, stealing, and working. She made the least money of the three siblings, but her income was mostly legal, unlike her brother who was a thief and mugger, and her sister, who was a prostitute. They lived with a nest of homeless people for a while, until Aleks discovered her weapon blood. She started helping her brother, who became her meister, in the various illegal activites he found himself in. Eventually, they were picked up by the DWMA, and all three of them were moved to Death City. They learned English easily enough, because the three of them were all very smart. Aleks was the only one to get rid of her Russian accent, because she wanted to not be noticed for being a foreigner.
Aleks and her brother went through DWMA easily enough, collecting souls. She’s the most recent Death Scythe, only having gained the status a year ago. Her brother had been her meister the whole time, but Aleks met another boy in Death City, and became romantically involved. Recently after Aleks became a Death Scythe, she got pregnant by this man, and dropped out of activity to carry the baby to term. She left the country, and went back to Russia, for a relatively stress-free environment. In this time, her brother went rogue, and started eating pure souls. Over the nine months, Aleks’ brother became a Kishin, completely unknown to Aleks. He came to visit Aleks and revealed what he’d become, and attacked. Because Aleks was quite pregnant, she couldn’t really fight back, and instead fled. She didn’t flee quickly enough though, and was caught, beaten, and left for dead in the back alleys of Moscow.
Aleks managed to survive, although her baby didn’t. Almost immediately, Aleks moved back to Death City. She started taking mission after mission, going on all of them alone. She didn’t appear to be searching for her brother, but Lord Death decided to give her something to focus on, and offered her a teaching job. Aleks’ unfocused maternal instinct had effectively widened to all the kids at DWMA, and she accepted. She’s about to start her first day, and some little part of her is very, very nervous.

Last edited by Malverne on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandra the Death Scythe   Aleksandra the Death Scythe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:10 am

I have yet to understand how you can make such a good character in such a short amount of time, but no matter.

Impressive as always:

Aleksandra the Death Scythe 1195423550187356949molumen_red_approved_stamp.svg.med
Back to top Go down
https://dwma-rpg.rpg-board.net
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandra the Death Scythe   Aleksandra the Death Scythe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:34 am

This one took an unusually long amount of time...I really had to wrestle with her. But thanks. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandra the Death Scythe   Aleksandra the Death Scythe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aleksandra the Death Scythe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DWMA :: Formalities :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: