DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA

A canon free Soul Eater role-playing site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Draw Now: 30 Easy Exercises For Beginners
Professor Tacker: Nap time yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:46 pm by 

» Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Professor Tacker: Nap time yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am by keylaleigh

» Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Professor Tacker: Nap time yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm by Malverne

» Cybil is here!!
Professor Tacker: Nap time yet? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm by Tacker

» Cybil (WIP)
Professor Tacker: Nap time yet? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm by Cybil

» Mission: Millennium Bug
Professor Tacker: Nap time yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am by Malverne

» Mission: El Chupacabra
Professor Tacker: Nap time yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm by Malverne

» ...Right. Partners. I need one.
Professor Tacker: Nap time yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm by Ren Nakai

» Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Professor Tacker: Nap time yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 pm by Malverne

Most active topics
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto
Homeroom: Day 1
Practical Applications: Day 1
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?
Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!!
The Painter of DWMA
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

Professor Tacker: Nap time yet?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

Professor Tacker: Nap time yet? Empty
PostSubject: Professor Tacker: Nap time yet?   Professor Tacker: Nap time yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:38 am

Behind the Role Player!

How you found us: Ehh...

Any Other Users: None
RP Length: A year or two

Character Sheet

Name: Tacker
Nickname: Tac
Height: 6'
Weight: 190 lb
Type (Meister, Weapon, Witch, etc...: Meister
Position: Professor

Picture: Professor Tacker: Nap time yet? Animeg10

Appearance: Slighly unkempt in apperance, Tacker seems to force himself into clothes each day. His baggy atire manages to hide his otherwise muscular build. He has a 'rolled out of bed' hairstyle that he also avoids touching. Luckily enough, this style covers his worn eyepatch well. Lazy auburn eyes fight to stay open during the day which look like they're in a battle with his trademark grin giving him an overall 'happy eor' expression. He wears a ring on his right pinky that has the words victoria solum forti engraved around it. His well used dark blue jeans have tears at the bottom from being slightly too long. To top off his "style" Tacker has a pair of plaid slippers that he wears day in and day out.

Personality: It would be an understatement to call Tacker an unorthodox professor. His methods are more hands on, and he tries to leave out the time consuming and boring hard work that comes with teaching. That isn't to say he won't do important things, but grading papers and writing quizzes aren't exactly his 'style'. He comes across as bored, and is undeniably lazy, but he owes his life to the Academy. This pushes him and keeps his grin on his face throughout the day. Although he seems slightly detached from the world, he enjoys being with fellow teachers and students. Due to his laziness, Tacker doesn't like confrontation and would rather agree with someone and let his own opinion be shot down before starting a debate or argument. Because of this, he has a very accepting nature that makes him easy to be around. It also makes him rather gullable. It's not too hard to make him smile or laugh, however, his anger rarely shows when in an irritating situation. Instead he shrugs and grins. When exposed to a madness wavelength, Tacker will become much more talkitive and very sensitive. His anger manifests, and nearly anything will set him on a rampage. This polar opposite effect that the madness has on him is due to him having such a consistent personality otherwise.

Fighting Stlyle: Tacker has an interesting style when it comes to fighting. He generally uses a defensive tactic that lures his opponent closer and closer by limiting his own soul wavelength. This makes him appear weak and an easy target. Although his wavelength comes across as small, he is actually just focusing it all around his body and into his muscles instead of out in a sphere as souls generally do. This serves to multiply his strength which he can put to good use during hand to hand combat. When fighting in close quarters, Tacker generally tries to land the 'stronger punch' in that he will take hits until he sees his opportunity. It is this style that puts him at a disadvantage to long range fighting techniques. He has fought without a weapon for the majority of his life, though he is unable to reach his full potential without resonating with someone.

Abilities: Soul Path - Body: This allows him to channel his wavelength into his own body, hiding it from others and empowering his own person.

Soul Path - Ground: Tacker generally uses this when he is fighting up close and personal. It roots him to the ground, stabilizing him as he seaches for a solid target. This technique intensely reduces speed, so it is important that he use it at the proper times.

Soul Path - Pulse: This technique forces Tacker's soul out of his body. It is meant to be used after "Soul Path - Body". It pushes his opponent back and emits a blinding light. This is meant to stun an enemy and open them for a strike. The light also shines inward, so he must close his eyes for a split second to avoid blinding himself. This split second is more than enough for a well seasoned opponent to land a solid blow.

Soul Path - Shield: Often used with "Soul Path - Ground", this technique allows Tacker to channel his soul in front of him, absorbing blows and keeping him momentarily safe from most incoming attacks.

Special Notes:

Likes: Good jokes, an empty schedule, Orange flavored anything, coffee
Dislikes: Loud people, demanding work, arguments, running
Strengths: Tough body, strong striker, good timing
Weaknesses: Slow as hell, easy to predict, bad eye causes blind spots
Hobbies: Napping and sitting on the roof.

History:Tacker was born into a large family with many siblings. His mother cared deeply for every single one of them, but his father (who took the reins more often) preferred to show his love by giving them work. As a child, Tacker would work on the family farm almost ever day. This should have engraved a strong work ethic into him as a child when the going got tough, but instead it planted a knack for laziness. He would sneak off during tough days just to nap by the creek. Having so many siblings made him feel overwhelmed and cramped up just by being at home. So many loud voices and angry tones getting shot back and forth day in and day out made him realize how much he appreciated the silence of his little havens. When he turned 16 Tacker decided he had had enough, and he left his family with a note explaining that he loved them, but it was time he went his own way. The time after his leaving was difficult for young Tac. He struggled to make ends meet, taking little jobs here and there. One day he stumbled into the puny attic he called home and decided to meditate in an attempt to try to feel the relaxing presence that he felt when he used to escape the the creek. It wasn't until later that he figured out that was his soul wavelength resonating ever so softly within himself. When he meditated on the floor he released his small, yet noticable, wavelength bringing some unwanted attention to him from a local Kishin egg. While trying to escape from the killer's grasp, he took a deep wound to the right side of his face, blinding him in his right eye. Tacker was saved soon after by an academy studednt who told him to look into the DWMA. He was amazed at the strength of the student, and vowed to help other people just as he had been helped himself. He knew that to do this he would have to take the students advice and study at the academy. With his mind made up, he joined the DWMA and studied relentlessly for the next few years before becoming a 3 star meister and a Professor at the school upon Lord Death's request.

Last edited by Tacker on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dwma-rpg.rpg-board.net
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Professor Tacker: Nap time yet?   Professor Tacker: Nap time yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:41 am

Looks good to me! Professor Tacker: Nap time yet? Approved

Last edited by Malverne on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Professor Tacker: Nap time yet?   Professor Tacker: Nap time yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:55 am

Excellent. Thank ya' kindly.
Back to top Go down
https://dwma-rpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Tacker: Nap time yet?   Professor Tacker: Nap time yet? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professor Tacker: Nap time yet?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DWMA :: Formalities :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: