DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA

A canon free Soul Eater role-playing site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Draw Now: 30 Easy Exercises For Beginners
Ralph, new and improved. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:46 pm by 

» Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Ralph, new and improved. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am by keylaleigh

» Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Ralph, new and improved. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm by Malverne

» Cybil is here!!
Ralph, new and improved. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm by Tacker

» Cybil (WIP)
Ralph, new and improved. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm by Cybil

» Mission: Millennium Bug
Ralph, new and improved. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am by Malverne

» Mission: El Chupacabra
Ralph, new and improved. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm by Malverne

» ...Right. Partners. I need one.
Ralph, new and improved. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm by Ren Nakai

» Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Ralph, new and improved. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 pm by Malverne

Most active topics
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto
Homeroom: Day 1
Practical Applications: Day 1
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?
Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!!
The Painter of DWMA
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

Ralph, new and improved.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

Ralph, new and improved. Empty
PostSubject: Ralph, new and improved.   Ralph, new and improved. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Behind the Role Player!

How you found us: Friends with the owner of the site

Any Other Users: Nope
RP Length: 5 months

Character Sheet

Name: Raphael
Nickname: Ralph
Height: 5'9
Weight: 160lbs
Type (Meister, Weapon, Witch, etc...: Meister
Position: Student (Senior Year at DWMA)

Picture: Ralph, new and improved. 3128919
Appearance: Ralph is of average height and weight. His eyes are brown and his hair red and brown, but more on the brown side. Ralph is a classy looking man. He tends to pop the collar of his shirts and throw on a tie everyday for school because he thinks girls like it. Ralph is not a heavily built guy, he isn’t ripped or jacked. He is just an average man with some muscular arms. Other then all that he is your everyday man.

Personality: Ralph is a very nice guy, he is always trying to help people out because it makes him feel accomplished and it just feels good to help people In need of it. You will always here Ralph talking about working out and staying active because he works out and runs every day and knows how important it is for the body. He has an aspiring goal to teach at the DWMA as a health and gym teacher and he knows he can do it; he just needs to wait till he graduates first.

Fighting Style: Ralph is an up close and personal fighter because that’s where his strength comes from. He uses a boxer type method to fight, hands always up and always moving around. Ralph likes the feeling of ongoing pain, he isn’t a masochist because he would never self inflict the pain to himself. Liking pain allows him to keep going because he knows that it could be worse. Ralph will literally laugh at pain and it can seem rather creepy at times. When fighting, Ralph will chase down his opponents in attempt to catch them in his soul wave length. People in his soul wave length and any objects thrown into it or that were already placed in it move slower than him, this allows Ralph to really become affective with his quick jabs. Since Ralph trains his arms by hitting steel and other hard metals, his arms are basically nerveless and feel like steel themselves, because of this he blocks with his arms. He is rather flexible and is able to block mostly anything with his arms because of this.

Abilities: Ralph doesn’t have any real abilities that he knows of because he has no partner. His power comes from his soul wave length and his gloves. Other than that he has to train hard to be able to keep up with other students.
Soul- Inertia: Anyone or anything in Ralph’s soul wave length moves slower then Ralph.
Soul- Jab: Extremely quick and powerful punches
Soul- Twist: A charged punch that twists on impact
Soul- Block: Ralph puts both arms together like a boxer and his mind focuses and he can block just about everything by throwing out quick punches at what he I trying to block.
Soul- Chain: Ralph can create a soul chain that connects his forearm gloves together and can allow him to do many things.
Forearm Gloves- These are Ralph’s weapons. They are almost indestructible and speed up his arms and make him much stronger.

Special Notes: He has no partner and does not want to find one.

Dislikes: Reading, sitting still, bullies.
Strengths: His arms, close range combat, he is quick, he is always wearing is forearm gloves or has them on his body somewhere.
Weaknesses: Bad against long range, doesn’t do well under pressure, no partner to sync with, being still for to long.
Hobbies: Workout, school, being with friends, and smoking cigars.

History: Ralph was born in Death City and was raised up by his Grandpa and his mom. His grandpa was from his dad’s side and his mom is from the other family. His dad died of a rare disease that seemed to suck the life out of him. It was traumatizing for Ralph to see and scarred him mentally. Before his dad died he had told Ralph that he had a Soulwave Length and that he wanted Ralph to go the DWMA and graduate from there. Once his dad had died is when Ralph started to notice his Soulwave length and is when he really started to practice with it. By this time Ralph was about 12 years old. His mom and grandpa cared for Ralph a lot but were not home enough to really be there for him because they had to work. This made Ralph’s childhood rather boring so he started working out and getting in shape. He found a local running group which allowed him to make some friends and he made one friend in particular, her name was Cadence. Cadence had a Soulwave length that matched Ralph’s perfectly and in under a year they had become weapon and meister partners. They started their first year at the DWMA and finished their first year with flying colors. At the start of their sophomore year Ralph’s grandpa died of old age. It was a happy death so Ralph was not sad. About halfway through sophomore year Ralph and Cadence got an assignment to kill a low class witch. This would have been easy except they were unaware that there was more than one witch. They tried to fight but got beat very badly and the witches left thinking they were dead. Both unconscious for few hours, Ralph had finally waken up and crawled over to Cadence who was not breathing. Ralph angrily tried to resuscitate her but could not do it. Ralph picked up the body of Cadence and walked miles back to the DWMA where Ralph’s mom and Cadence’s parents were waiting to congratulate them. Many tears were shed when he set down Cadence’s body and everyone ran over. Ralph ran to the teacher who assigned the mission for them and broke open the door. He argued with the teacher about why he was not warned about there being more witches and after many conversations and meetings the teacher was fired. This teacher was soon replaced by a new professor named Tacker. After a few months of mourning, Ralph got his act together and trained harder than ever before. His mom soon died of natural causes leaving Ralph alone. Fortunately for Ralph a large sum of money was passed down to him and he was able to buy a small shack. He later took almost all of the money and had forearm gloves made from the finest and most powerful materials in the world. The forearm gloves look exactly like Cadence did when she was in weapon form. Today Ralph is at the end of his senior year and has no complaints. He is living life to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Ralph, new and improved.   Ralph, new and improved. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:04 pm

Quick note, it's Soul Wavelength not Soulwave Length. Other than that, it's looking pretty good to me. The history was specifically awesome. If Malverne gives you the OK, you're good to go!
Back to top Go down
https://dwma-rpg.rpg-board.net
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Ralph, new and improved.   Ralph, new and improved. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:21 pm

It has Mal's stamp of approval.

Ralph, new and improved. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3qJldXFKvUOiHiNCoGM4HODutQZjZazDiGYX4GaiZwFaDJ6j4dA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ralph, new and improved.   Ralph, new and improved. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ralph, new and improved.
Page 1 of 1